quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

PRAYER

PRAYER
BY Ernídio Migliorini 

 Highest and Supreme Lord of the Universe grant chances to me. But make me remember to thank You for all that I have already received.
Give me capacity to use the opportunities timely and efficiently. But, I thank You, recognized for what I was capable to carry through, because of Your Absolute Provisions.
Give to me and to all my family what we need, and according to Your Holy and Providential Will, use me as a solidarity instrument with my neighbors.
Bless greatly and richly in Your fullness, all the visitors OF MY BLOG, located in the following Countries: GERMANY, ARGENTINA, ANGOLA, BRAZIL, CHINA, CINGAPURA, CANADA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, DENMARK, EQUATOR, United States, SPAIN, FRANCE, GRECE, HUNGER, HOLLAND, HUNGRIA, ANGER, INDONESIA, ITALY, INDIA, ISRAEL, JAPAN, LETÔNIA, LEBANON, KUWAIT, MALAYSIA, MEXICO, MOÇAMBIQUE, PORTUGAL, POLÓNIA, the United kingdom (ENGLAND), RUSSIA and the UKRAINE.
Through the mediation of Our Lord Jesus Christ, thanks. Amen!

“Intelligence is to know how to collect, to judge, to manage and to apply information. The intelligent ones only make intelligent questions. (EM).”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário